Madden Sim League 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Sim League 09

A 09 Madden sim league with up to date rosters besides for rookies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkingston

alexkingston

The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Empty
PostSubject: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:04 pm

The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Pacmanmugshot

Thug.

That is what Adam "Pacman" Jones is, a thug. He has no place in the NFL, no matter how extremly talented he is. The league is full of talented players, it will be better off without this one.

The Titans are the smartest team in the league to get rid of this guy, and the Cowboys the dumbest for picking him up. In my opinion he should never of been reinstated into the NFL by the commishiner. Keep him out, he has no place in a league where players serve as role models to children. Think long and hard about if you would want your child to be looking up to this guy, I sure as hell don't.

How many strikes do you get before your out. Three. How many is Pacman on now, eight.....nine.....?

If you are to short sited to see the thugness of this man, than I am truly sorry, but in my strong opinion he has no place in a league that some many people idelize.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Pacman isn't on strike 8 or 9?
More like 2.

You can't count even the tiniest of things just because he is considered a thug.
Thug is also a term used for Adam Jones that I greatly disagree with.

It is scientific fact that the human brain is not fully developed until the age of 26. Which is what he will be or is, this season.

I think he will be clean, for this year at least.
Back to top Go down
alexkingston

alexkingston

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:27 pm

Okay Spygate,
So your going to say that a man can get away with murder (which i believe he had a huge part in) becuase he is under 26 years old. One of the dumber comments I have ever had the displeasure of hearing. Even babies can make decisions, let alone 20 something year old MAN . And in my book anyone that hangs around strip clubs "making it rain" and having a hand in a murder is a THUG!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:39 pm

alexkingston wrote:
Okay Spygate,
So your going to say that a man can get away with murder (which i believe he had a huge part in) becuase he is under 26 years old. One of the dumber comments I have ever had the displeasure of hearing. Even babies can make decisions, let alone 20 something year old MAN . And in my book anyone that hangs around strip clubs "making it rain" and having a hand in a murder is a THUG!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, what is the point of having the term, "innocent before proven guilty" for?

With comments and opinions such as yours in the above two posts, you are knocking everything the justice system stands for. Anointing someone guilty when you have no evidence or knowledge of the case, you should not make such brash statements.

Babies to the contrary cannot makes decisions and even though both of us agree that "making it rain" is a stupid thing to do, it isn't illegal.

....So don't call me or anything I stand for dumb, because frankly, you don't know enough of him to judge him. Keep you opinions to yourself if you don't like people replying.
Back to top Go down
alexkingston

alexkingston

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:50 pm

I want people to reply, that is the point of these "contriversial posts"

I have nothing against you or am trying to badmouth you, it is just our opinions vary, nothing wrong with that

Frankly i want to see what everyone else thinks

We have one vote for thug

We have one vote for not thug
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:22 am

alexkingston wrote:
I want people to reply, that is the point of these "contriversial posts"

I have nothing against you or am trying to badmouth you, it is just our opinions vary, nothing wrong with that

Frankly i want to see what everyone else thinks

We have one vote for thug

We have one vote for not thug

That's respectable, and I can live with that.
But please...don't bad mouth me or anyone else. I don't agree whatsoever with your post, but I didn't say, "it is by far the dumbest thing I have read to date."

You said it best, opinions vary, so be careful that you don;t contradict yourself.

No hard feelings, just try to keep it down in that regard?
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:39 pm

People in this country have a poor understanding of the economic/social conditions that African Americans grow up in. This kid was glorified his entire childhood as a star, and had the idea of being "macho" thoroughly pounded into his brain. The sense of superiority he developed as a successful person in the dismal area that surrounded him as a child was only reinforced by big NFL money. These things were to be expected, and unless we eliminate America's ghettos and system of marketing to the poor black community they will continue.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:18 am

RonMercer wrote:
People in this country have a poor understanding of the economic/social conditions that African Americans grow up in. This kid was glorified his entire childhood as a star, and had the idea of being "macho" thoroughly pounded into his brain. The sense of superiority he developed as a successful person in the dismal area that surrounded him as a child was only reinforced by big NFL money. These things were to be expected, and unless we eliminate America's ghettos and system of marketing to the poor black community they will continue.

This happens quite often back where I'm from in Toronto. I saw it on almost a daily basis and there isn't enough the government does to fix it.
Without trying to sound high and might, Canada has done much more in recent years, then the United States, yet we aren't too far off in the regard.
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:50 am

It really is sad. Terrell Owens should be a shining example of what is the "lesser of two evils" that result from crummy socioeconomic situations. He played in a small high school, went to a small college, and at no point in his first 18 years (where people are shaped into who they will be for the future) was he not told he was the best/above anyone else's rules. Becoming an egomanic, who reacts poorly to anyone questioning him/bossing him around is not that bad compared to case B. which you see in players like Maurice Clarett, Chris Henry, Pacman, and thousands of others who weren't blessed with their talent. Those unfortunate thousands are now in jail, and no one cares about them because they did not make a few million in the league first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"   The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Buzz Index-May 6 2008- "The New Cowboy"
Page 1 of 1