Madden Sim League 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Sim League 09

A 09 Madden sim league with up to date rosters besides for rookies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Preparation For the Draft

Go down 
+8
alexkingston
AllMadden08
buyuadrank1583
Polian
RonMercer
Wildcats
Vhawk413
Spygate
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spygate

Spygate

Preparation For the Draft Empty
PostSubject: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:02 pm

In order to be fully prepared for the Rookie Draft, each team will need to make sure they have the picks they say they have, as well as notify the Admins of any trades of picks in the "Draft Order" thread to avoid any confusion or arguments on Draft Day.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:15 am

We are working on getting a pool for the draft. We have the offense done and need to get the defense now.
Back to top Go down
https://msl09.forumotion.com
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:29 am

Mass e-mail was just sent out to everyone registered on the site
Back to top Go down
Wildcats

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:30 am

Is there a date set for the start of the Draft?
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:07 pm

Wildcats wrote:
Is there a date set for the start of the Draft?

not yet. I am thinking next week, or late this week.

We still need to get the defensive players set up for the draft
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:45 pm

I suggest we vote on the time.
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:23 pm

I am swamped with tests before the 16th of june. I could possibly do it the weekend prior (14-15th), but starting around 2pm on monday the 16th would be much better for me.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:31 pm

RonMercer wrote:
I am swamped with tests before the 16th of june. I could possibly do it the weekend prior (14-15th), but starting around 2pm on monday the 16th would be much better for me.

It would likely be ideal to have it on a weekend, but we need more members weighing in on what times they can handle.
Back to top Go down
Polian

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:39 pm

since i signed up late any chance i could get that email?
Back to top Go down
buyuadrank1583

buyuadrank1583

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:00 pm

i will be gone all this weekend from 11:15 on friday the 13th til late at night on the 15th
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm

buyuadrank1583 wrote:
i will be gone all this weekend from 11:15 on friday the 13th til late at night on the 15th

Just in case, it is a good thing to have a Big Board sent in to an Admin.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:25 am

Polian wrote:
since i signed up late any chance i could get that email?

The e-mail just said that we were full and going to be getting the draft going soon.

Nothing special
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:30 am

how does this weekend sound for everyone for the draft?
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:41 am

RonMercer wrote:

Fine by me. I'll have to work, but I make my own schedule at that job, and I can always make a Big Board.
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:56 am

AllMadden08 wrote:
RonMercer wrote:

Fine by me. I'll have to work, but I make my own schedule at that job, and I can always make a Big Board.

But we probably need to give more warning for those who don't come check this forum everyday. So like next weekend maybe.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:33 pm

AllMadden08 wrote:
AllMadden08 wrote:
RonMercer wrote:

But we probably need to give more warning for those who don't come check this forum everyday. So like next weekend maybe.

How about Sunday, June 29th?
Back to top Go down
alexkingston

alexkingston

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 pm

Im back on friday night, so im good for any time
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:03 pm

We could try to make it an actual draft weekend thing. Rounds 1-3 or 1-4 on Saturday, and the rest on Sunday. the 28-29?

I still suggest everyone start putting together a Big Board, that way it helps everyone get what they want even if they are not able to be at the draft itself.
Back to top Go down
Pack4

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:30 pm

i would love it on a sunday if we could haha. i really want to be here. but early sat. would be okay. i know we can do it around my schedule. but it would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Worse comes to worse, *and I know certain people will be inactive during the draft* we just give BPA in area of need.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:40 am

Weekends are not good for me. I always have at least one baseball game and after this weekend 3 of the next 4 I have baseball or softball tournaments, and the next I have a friend's 21st bday.

This said, I will have BB's ready whenever needed, but I will not be able to help a lot during the draft. So hopefully Pats, Spygate and AllMadden can handle it, which I think they can
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:39 am

Vhawk413 wrote:
Weekends are not good for me. I always have at least one baseball game and after this weekend 3 of the next 4 I have baseball or softball tournaments, and the next I have a friend's 21st bday.

This said, I will have BB's ready whenever needed, but I will not be able to help a lot during the draft. So hopefully Pats, Spygate and AllMadden can handle it, which I think they can

Fair enough.

Just send out 1 more mass e-mail, with the date and time after we get another member or two, and send me the big-board and we'll get it started.

So far we have the date: Sunday, June 29/08

And now we need a set time. I'm thinking 7-ish?
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:32 am

I should be able to make just about any time that day work around my schedule, as it looks right now. Let's get this thing rolling. We've only got about a month + a week or two until Madden 09 comes out. cheers
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:13 pm

How long would we have per pick? I have to wake up around 30th, so as long as the draft wouldn't go until like 2 am that night I am fine with next sunday.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:13 pm

RonMercer wrote:
How long would we have per pick? I have to wake up around 30th, so as long as the draft wouldn't go until like 2 am that night I am fine with next sunday.

Worst case scenario, we'll give whomever is not online, BPA and base ti on need vs. who ever is available.

I doubt we'll do the entire draft in one night. My guess would eb that we would be done by either Monday or Tuesday for the later rounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparation For the Draft   Preparation For the Draft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparation For the Draft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next