Madden Sim League 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Sim League 09

A 09 Madden sim league with up to date rosters besides for rookies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trade Committee Sign Up

Go down 
+3
wuTANGclanSON
pats4892
Vhawk413
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

Trade Committee Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Sign up here to be on the Trade Committee, there are 5 spots on this committee. When you post that you are interested in here I will message you about it.
Back to top Go down
https://msl09.forumotion.com
pats4892

pats4892

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:07 pm

I will be on Trade committee
Back to top Go down
wuTANGclanSON

wuTANGclanSON

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Id like to be on it, as well.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:32 pm

I have plenty o' experience being in a trade committee as I did one in a football league, baseball league and a basketball league.

I know proper value, as well as which players are overrated or underrated in Madden and who the game likes and dislikes statistically.
Back to top Go down
bjwachtv

bjwachtv

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:45 pm

I would like to be on the committee
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
https://msl09.forumotion.com
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Spygate wrote:
I have plenty o' experience being in a trade committee as I did one in a football league, baseball league and a basketball league.

I know proper value, as well as which players are overrated or underrated in Madden and who the game likes and dislikes statistically.

So you basically just admitted to not having a life....
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:55 pm

AllMadden08 wrote:
Spygate wrote:

So you basically just admitted to not having a life....

No.

I am saying that I have played Madden before and I see that after every single year the same 10 guys are literally always there.

It is one of the perks of playing a Madden Franchise every so often since 2004.
I wouldn't say I play it that often to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:17 pm

I would like to be a member of it
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:21 pm

if another member is needed, I will be more than happy to be on it/be a reserve.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:28 pm

RonMercer wrote:
if another member is needed, I will be more than happy to be on it/be a reserve.

So you have been added as a reserve, but until directed, you may vote on any trade up for Pending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Committee Sign Up   Trade Committee Sign Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Committee Sign Up
Page 1 of 1