Madden Sim League 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Sim League 09

A 09 Madden sim league with up to date rosters besides for rookies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
+2
FavreFan1
pats4892
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pats4892

pats4892

PostSubject: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:18 pm

What is a sports writer??? If you are a sports writer you must be able to write 2-3 articles per week. You will do power rankings, conduct interviews, announce rumors, and will write stories based on the league. Sports writers will have their own thread. If you are interested in being a sports writer sign up here:
Back to top Go down
FavreFan1

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm

i will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:21 pm

i wouldnt mind
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:44 pm

I would do it, as long as I can do draft prospects. Like give in depth detail into top prospects, give my positional rankings and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://msl09.forumotion.com
alexkingston

alexkingston

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:56 pm

i would love to do it
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:26 pm

I can do a good job.

I'm very informed and my major was in journalism, so I have plenty of experience. Not too mention my goal is to become a sports writer.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:40 pm

Everybody that wants to, come up with a name for your section of the forum. And try not to do the same thing everyone, os maybe discuss with each other.

I am going to focus on writing up things on the draft. Others can do stuff like this do, just let me know what you are writing so I don't do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
FavreFan1

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:26 pm

The wurd
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:47 pm

FavreFan1 wrote:
The wurd

Your forum is up. Feel free to start whenever you want
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:32 pm

mark me down as:

Path to the NFL Draft
Back to top Go down
alexkingston

alexkingston

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:36 am

How about The Buzz Index

will focus on news from around the league, ie Contract signings, coach hirings, trades etc.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:25 pm

My show/column "Path to the Draft" will involve the actions of teams leading up to the draft, i.e. what they will possibly do, who they are looking at, who they have invited to town to talk to Wink , etc.

Just to avoid a similar thread or topic.

While VHawk is going to break down the prospects and be our draft expert, we are separate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:28 pm

i wouldlie one called Smack Talk. I have a very active imagination and a big mouth. I will be addressing parts of the league players, coachs etc. that bug me or i thin need to be changed
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:36 pm

I think we better cut it off now.

We have a wide variety of topics and discussion so until we need to make a new one, I think were set.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413
Admin
Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:45 pm

Spygate wrote:

We have a wide variety of topics and discussion so until we need to make a new one, I think were set.

Sounds good, but if someone above this asked already, they just need to tell me a name and can still join
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:48 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
Spygate wrote:

Sounds good, but if someone above this asked already, they just need to tell me a name and can still join

Sounds good.

Only because if we have too many, then nobody will care to read them all. If we have a few that are short, to the point, and are original, then it'll be better off.
Back to top Go down
Fight_On_SC_8

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:02 am

I want a fourm.
I want to call it Who's Hot Who's Not!
I will do features on prospects who are on the rise and decline.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:21 am

Okay, thats IT!

We have way to many as it is. No more from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer   Sign Up to Be a Sports Writer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1