Madden Sim League 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madden Sim League 09

A 09 Madden sim league with up to date rosters besides for rookies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Empty
PostSubject: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:25 am

Post your pick in here, when it is your turn to select a player.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:10 pm

Atlanta Falcons select QB Matt Ryan, Boston College.
Back to top Go down
alexkingston

alexkingston

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 pm

St. Louis Rams select Darren McFadden, Arkanas
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 pm

Miami Dolphins select OLB Keith Rivers, USC.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:28 pm

*TRADE*

Steelers trade pick #7 + 1st round pick in 2009 (steelers)

for

Pick #4.

OT Jake Long, Michigan
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:32 pm

Chiefs select DT Glenn Dorsey, LSU.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Jets select LB Vernon Gholston, Ohios State
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Arizona Cardinals select DT Sedrick Ellis, USC
Back to top Go down
alexkingston

alexkingston

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:43 pm

St.Louis Rams select DE Chris Long, Virginia
Back to top Go down
monster

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:08 am

should of told everyone draft was going on, to make sure the activity started.
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:29 am

ha, we emailed everyone in the league. I will look into whether or not many of them did not receive the email, but that seems implausible. If so we apologize as admins, but if it was due to incorrect email addresses connected to the site or failure to even check email, we are going to have to search for new members. Since you joined you have been very active, and I support you being one of the few who even noticed. I will look into the matter further.
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 pm

monster wrote:
should of told everyone draft was going on, to make sure the activity started.

Yeah, I sent out an e-mail last week. All the admin's say they got it and I also got it in my e-mail. but maybe I did something wrong and it didn't get to all the members. First time trying to send a mass e-mail on one of these... scratch
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:58 pm

does anyone know any other members that are non admin. we need to check up and find out if it was just monster, or if no one got the email besides us.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:22 pm

RonMercer wrote:
does anyone know any other members that are non admin. we need to check up and find out if it was just monster, or if no one got the email besides us.

I'm just surprised that you didn't see this coming?
Back to top Go down
AllMadden08

AllMadden08

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:09 pm

The Arizona Cardinals have traded their 7th round pick for the first 5 picks in the draft: we select:

#1- Darren McFadden
#2- Jake Long
#3- Glenn Dorsey
#4- Chris Long
#5- Limas Sweed

Since he's still going to be there in round 2, just cuz I say so, the Cardinals select with their 2nd round pick:

TE Dustin Keller

Now we're SuperBowl contenders for years to come...Yah!
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:58 pm

please stop acting like a child spygate. I really get tired of you yelling at people for name calling and acting high and mighty, and the responding with some snippy comment after every one of my posts.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 pm

RonMercer wrote:
please stop acting like a child spygate. I really get tired of you yelling at people for name calling and acting high and mighty, and the responding with some snippy comment after every one of my posts.

Shut up Ron.

You've been a pain in the ass since you joined the league. I'm surprised I've co-existed with you for so long. You take, me trying to run a league with no activity, being high an mighty? You were the most impeding object that I had while I was Admin of the site, and I'm quite glad I can walk away from this league, as it was a great displeasure listening to your bullshit on a consistent basis. I'm not here to please you or to garner your approval, nor do I really care about it; which is why you are as annoying as you are. Frankly, anyone who puts the well being of their parents or grandparent behind an online Madden league is very minuscule in my mind, yet you thought I would be here rather then tending to my grandpa Rolling Eyes - but calling me an assclown was a real classy response, I must say. Knob.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
RonMercer

RonMercer

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am

your arguments are very foxnews-esc. I called you an assclown for not sending an email out that entire week, or being active at all for that week. What happened that day meant nothing, and your presence would not have changed the lack of thought leading up to the draft.
Back to top Go down
Spygate

Spygate

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:08 am

RonMercer wrote:
your arguments are very foxnews-esc. I called you an assclown for not sending an email out that entire week, or being active at all for that week. What happened that day meant nothing, and your presence would not have changed the lack of thought leading up to the draft.

Fox news uses terms like, "Pain in the ass" or "Bullshit" ?

...What part of being in the hospital was made unclear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC   Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make Picks Here: The Cincinatti Bengals are OTC
Page 1 of 1